The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Hindsight Report Story

What good is hindsight in choosing stocks you say? I'm not entirely sure myself. But soon you will find out. Coming this weekend I'll be preparing a spreadsheet that calculates all of the Hindsight stocks' performance after they appear in my nightly reports. I foresee posting an aggregate total that demonstrates how stocks do the day after appearing, one week after, one month, etc.

Look, for the most part, I'm not a value investor, especially in upward trending markets. Most of my purchases will have appeared in the Hindsight Reports at least on one occasion if not many before I actually get in. I like to invest in companies that are showing relative strength before I get in.

Do you like the Hindsight Reports? Would you change anything about them? Post a comment or drop me a line: tradingalmanac AT gmail DOT com

Please Read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home