The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

11,000 So what?

Have you seen what stocks are in the Dow Jones Industrial?

You have GM, Alcoa, AT&T, AIG Insurance, GE, IBM, Verizon, Walmart, Disney, and more. If it weren't for Boeing, Caterpillar, and Exxon, the Dow would still be below 10,000.

Not that I wouldn't ever trade any of these stocks, but there are better fish to fry (for now).

I'll trade anything except for tobacco, most mining, and some energy stocks--as long as they are going up. I'd even buy Walmart or Microsoft if they weren't so flat.

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home