The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hindsight Report for Friday, January 6, 2006

Stocks I would have liked to own on January 6, 2006

ADSK Autodesk
CWTR Coldwater Creek
GME Game Stop
LRW Labor Ready
NDAQ Nasdaq Stock Market
TRAD Tradestation
YHOO Yahoo

Not much to say--my portfolio had a great day. BUT, it could have been even better with the stocks listed above.

Tradestation: it is on the hindsight list EVERYDAY!! It has gotten away from me. Sometimes even when you are right on top of something, you can't take advantage of it. Will look to buy some after it pulls back.

By the way, I finished the week at 14% cash, much more than usual. I feel the market is overextended here.

All in all, a great way to start the year.

Please read my Disclosure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home