The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Playmate Stock-Picking Contest Update

Look I promise that I will not write about this too often, if you want to check it out yourself, here is the link: Playmate Stock-Picking Contest. (This site is SFW-safe for work). All I can say is just when I thought I was doing well, there are two playmates right on my tail. So far they have only revealed 6 of the 10 girls' portfolios (stock portfolios!) While my portfolio is up a robust 8.23% ytd, Miss November 2001 is up 6.94% and Miss January 2005 is up 5.96%. Am I up for the challenge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home