The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hindsight Report for Friday, January 13, 2006

Stocks I would have liked to own on Friday the 13th of January


ADSK Autodesk -- Consolidating for a nice move after a weak 2nd half of 2005?

BBD Banco Bradesco -- Brazilian Bank, one of Cramer's hot picks right now.

CYPB Cypress Bioscience -- Wild Biotech

EBAY Ebay -- Will Skype make a difference? I prefer Craigslist myself...

HANS Hansen Natural -- Herb Greenberg keeps warning about this stock (subscription required) and it keeps going up. Generally, when Herb red flags a stock watch out. But he has been consistently wrong on HANS.

HOMS Homestore -- An interest rate play

ISE International Securities Exchange -- Broker and Exchange stocks have been streaky.

JSDA Jones Soda -- I just sold this one. Still keeping an eye on it.

MOH Molina Healthcare -- Horrible 2005, should rebound here.

NDAQ Nasdaq Stock Market -- Another of the high flying exchange stocks. I will show a little portfolio I'm tracking of exchange/brokers soon.

NWRE Neoware Systems -- Internet service provider.

RHEO Occulogix Inc. -- Cramer got this stock rocking on Mad Money.

TRAD Tradestation Group -- Making its record 6th appearance on the Hindsight Report. (Broker)


Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home