The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hindsight Report for February 28, 2006

How do you like the market dumping 120 points on a few statements by Google's CFO, especially since the same info was released in their 10K on JANUARY 30TH! I guess investors are a little jumpy these days. It is too bad I didn't have any cash as I would have bought some more GOOG shares around $350 today.

Anyway, with the big sell off there were only a few stocks showing up on my watch list today:

AMTD TD Ameritrade Holding Corp 2.45%
PENN Penn National Gaming 4.90%
SIRF SiRF Technology Holdings Inc 1.74%
WBMD WebMD Health Corp Cl A 1.61%
WMS WMS Indus 1.79%

Hey, 2 of the five stocks I wrote about last week! Read post here.


The Hindsight Report STORY

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home