The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tumultuous Thursday's Hindsight Report

I have to tell you I'm feeling pretty good. I've had a tough 3 months since Jan 15th or so as I watched my core holdings of Whole Foods, Apple, and Google get thrashed and dragged through the mud. Other than a poor trade in Sulphco (read post), I've had a string of good trades but with most of my holdings getting pummeled, it has been hard. And now successive stellar earnings announcements from Apple and Google are breathing life into my portfolio.

Here are the highlights from my watch list for today:

SOLD HouseValues Inc 15.83%
COT Cott Corp 15.21%
EBHC Eddie Bauer Holdings Corp 13.91%
JSDA Jones Soda 5.40%
WMS WMS Indus 5.12%
SYK Stryker Corp 4.95%
ARRS Arris Group 4.66%
CTLM Centillium Communications 4.65%
NTMD NitroMed Inc 4.13%
CYPB Cypress Bioscience 3.80%
RNWK RealNetworks Inc 3.75%
CFPC Coffee Pacifica Inc 3.45%
DVA Davita Inc 3.18%
CBEY Cbeyond Communications Inc 3.07%
BBD Banco Bradesco SA Pfd ADS 3.07%
VCLK Valueclick Inc 2.29%
CBOU Caribou Coffee Company Inc 2.17%
TRAD TradeStation Group 2.13%
CD Cendant Corp 2.05%
AQR.U Acquicor Technology Inc Unit 2.04%

The Hindsight Report STORY

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home