The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Google: $500 or $300 Which comes first?

For the record: I restate what I posted on Feb 27 (when Google was close to $400/share) that I believe we'll see Google at $500 a share before $300 a share. On March 10, Google hit a low of $338. Yea, I was a little worried....but here we are again at $407 or so.

I think the market overly punished Google recently and that investors will pile back in on another quarter of stellar earnings in spite of all of Google botched communications these last couple of months.

So leave a comment, vote (see left panel), tell me what you think.

Disclosure: I own 10 shares of Google in my IRA.


Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home