The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

Post Easter Hindsight Report...April 17, 2006

Well, my portfolio did not resurrect itself but these stocks from my watchlist looked just fine:

VLTS Valentis Inc 29.92%
PEIX Pacific Ethanol Inc 15.54%
TKO Telkonet Inc 6.96%
STP Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd 6.96%
RHEO OccuLogix Inc 5.59%
AMX America Movil'L'ADS 4.08%
RMBS Rambus Inc 3.96%
YMI YM Biosciences Inc 3.57%
BOT CBOT Holdings Inc 3.52%
SVI Services Acquisition Corp Intl 2.63%
NTRI NutriSystem Inc 2.60%
RNWK RealNetworks Inc 2.54%
NTMD NitroMed Inc 2.53%
IPS IPSCO Inc 2.47%
CMG Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc 1.98%

Earnings season is in full gear--the Wall Street Journal has a great earnings calendar. My two largest holdings, AAPL and GOOG report on Wednesday and Thursday respectively...I'm holding through earnings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home