The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hindsight on Turnaround Tuesday, February 14

Every trader loves a Turnaround Tuesday, better yet on Valentines Day! Alot of stocks have been taking nonstop punishment for the last month and are starting to make their turnarounds. Is this a dead-cat bounce? Or is the market setting up for a rally as I mentioned last week? Personally I'm 100% invested now, I think we'll go up here for the short-term.

Some stocks I would have liked to own:

CHRW C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc
CHS Chico's Fas
CMG Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc
CX Cemex S.A. ADS
DDDC Deltathree Inc
DIET Ediets.com Inc
DOC Digital Angel
EGHT 8x8 Inc
IPS IPSCO Inc
LRW Labor Ready
MOH Molina Healthcare
MOT Motorola, Inc
NWRE Neoware Inc
QCOM Qualcomm Inc
RNWK RealNetworks Inc
TKO Telkonet Inc

The Hindsight Report STORY

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home