The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 06, 2006

A new day...

The Seahawks lost, my portfolio is severely underperforming the market and I am way behind my goal of 50% for the year.

Time to regroup. Tonight, I'll be thoroughly analyzing my core positions: GOOG, AAPL, and WFMI. I don't plan on selling them here but I could trim some of my positions and lower my core stocks to 40-50% of my overall portfolio....

Also, I need to look at my current trades: Nordstroms, Tradestation, and Coldwater Creek.
I'm at 5% cash only.

There are great stocks to be found, just look at the charts the Hindsight Report stocks.
I'll let you know what I come up with.

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home