The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hindsight Report for Friday, January 20th, 2006

Stock I would have liked to own on Friday the 20th:

Even on the worst market days, some stocks go up...

AMLN Amylin Pharmaceuticals
CBEY Cbeyond Communications Inc
FFIV F5 Networks
HBX Hana Biosciences Inc
IPS IPSCO Inc
PACT PacificNet Inc
RHEO OccuLogix Inc

I actually got into these three stocks (I'll post my entry points on Monday...)

STP Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd
SUF SulphCo Inc
TRAD Tradestation Group

Please read the Trading Almanac DISCLOSURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home