The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Apprenticed Investor Series

Barry Ritholtz has one of the best series for investor education on the internet, which is offered for free at TheStreet.com. His series is titled the Apprenticed Investor. His latest offering discusses the importance of planning to investors. I estimate this to be his 23rd posting in the series. My favorite so far was posting about why keeping a trading diary is such an important key to one's success. Use the advanced search function on TheStreet.com's to find the rest of Barry's work. Unabashedly, I also recommend his blog: The Big Picture He discusses the economy, politics, and a little of everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home