The Trading Almanac

A diary of investments in my IRA, a daily look at my stock watch list, and additional commentary/discussions on individual stocks, the overall market, economics, technology, etc.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

Welcome to the Trading Almanac. And welcome to 2006. My goal with this blog is ambitious. I endeavor to provide a step-by-step, trade-by-trade account of my activities in my IRA. I hope that by writing down and explaining my thoughts that I will become more disciplined and make better decisions. What's in it for you, the reader? Hopefully, you'll see that you don't need to pay commissions or fees to successfully manage your own investments. I will not be making recommendations, rather I will demonstrate one person's process for selecting and managing investments.

Additionally, I will throw in some other things of interest to me: interesting stocks, trading strategies, links to other financial and technology blogs, etc. Please feel free to leave comments or write an email.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck.

With both the blog and the IRA.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Trading Alamanac said...

Thanxs!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home